What is software testing service?
Testing is a very important step in the design & development process for the application. A system cannot run smoothly without going through the tests. Regardless of the size of your software / application project, testing must be done before it goes into the commissioning phase and golife. Typically, the time it takes to test a piece of software typically accounts for 10% of the entire project time, not to mention the team's analysis-design-programming level.
Most Project Owners tend to simplify application processes, because Project Owners only look at the correct side of the process (workflow) without looking through the other cases. For example, only seeing the cases where the user orders successfully, without seeing the cases of order failures such as when canceling the order, or the product is no longer in stock, ... when a case is not taken into account. in the design & programming phase, this will result in the system running idle. And in the testing phase, the tester will help re-check all possible cases and how the system responds to these cases.
Therefore, ENGMA Joint Stock Company provides testing services - as a third party - to help Project Owner and Programmer have an overall, clear and detailed view for each case of the system.
Sofware Testing Procedure in ENGMA JSC:
The testing will be done on the main processes:
1. System function Testing: (function test) based on the technical requirements of the system, we will build test cases for all roles and environmental conditions, users who can join, happen to the system and execute all of these test cases. The functional testing procedure will perform three times for different roles, under different environmental conditions and will report results for each individual case.
2. System operation testing: (performance test) using software to test the response time of the system. Testing is performed on a specific environment (internet / server) and performs for a specific function, the implementation is through the following stages:
Ø Set up the test environment: depending on the system, we will set the test environment conditions, confirm input parameters, expected requirements (system response time), functions need test (request needs test).
Ø Perform tests until the system (server) cannot meet the requirements: based on the input environment and setting parameters, build a hypothetical (programming) tool, perform test with starting from the request is small, gradually increasing until the response time of the system does not meet the design requirements, this time the test will end.
Ø Reporting results: during test implementation, input & output data are recorded and graphed output reports. The report will show your system's performance level when processing multiple requests at the same time.
3. User experience testing: as a user, we will perform system tests with different levels of actual user understanding, to find out and identify possible bugs. due to the user's level of practice.
4. Compatibility testing: Perform tests on different types of media, different operating systems, and different operating system versions to catch bugs about the interface, the operating system (if).
5. Test management: Perform test on the CMS functions, web admin (the administration functions of the system).
6. System security testing (security test): execute on tools, create virtual attack and see the level of system security, DDoS active capabilities.